September 5, 2009

PJ Clarke's Lincoln Square

Occasion: Pre-movie (Psycho) dinner with Kathy and Atticus
Location: PJ Clarke's Lincoln Square on 63rd at B'way (pjclarkes.com)
Edibles: lobster BLT for me; burger for Atticus; salad for Kathy (I won't bust Kathy's chops for ordering salad because she has to fit into a wedding gown in a month.)

Musings: Like Luna Piena, this place has some heavy-duty Death Star associations. (Not this particular location, but still.) It's convenient to Lincoln Square, though, so I sucked it up and tried to ignore the reflexive twitch of my hand to check the BB.

Their burgers are solid. (I didn't taste Atticus', but I know this from the Death Star days.) I thought my lobster BLT was a bit overpriced at $19, considering the stingy amount of lobster inside. You can get a full-on lobster roll for about $5 more. On the bright side, the cilantro mayonnaise was wonderful and they were more than generous with the bacon. Mmmmm..... bacon.

OK for some pre- or post-activity nibbles, but I definitely wouldn't go out of my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment