August 6, 2009

Follow Me Caffe

Occasion: Dinner with Kathy and Atticus
Location: Follow Me Caffe on 62nd between 3rd and Lex
Edibles: smoked salmon, goat cheese and cucumber sandwich; Kathy had the salad with cumin scallops; Atticus had the spinach-and-cheese crêpe; we all shared the hot fudge brownie with vanilla gelato for dessert

Musings: A cute, tiny place tucked away on a quiet street. By tiny, I mean that the restaurant is literally about 10 feet across and 30 feet deep. But so cute! Perfect for brunch.

My sandwich was a nice, light summer dinner. Atticus' crêpe looked workmanlike. It was Kathy's scallops, though, that had me drooling surreptitiously. I am definitely getting that salad next time. Thanks to Kathy and Atticus for introducing me to this UES gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment